Re: Tuning clicks on bitx40 #bitx40help

radioant@...

Thanks for the reply Jerry. And thanks for the advice. I tried putting a 1000uF and a .1uF cap across the input of the regulator and it made no difference. I even ran the raduano with a separate power supply and the clicks were just as loud.  When I observed the tuning clicks on the scope at the output of the vfo it looks like the RF signal stop's then the tuning pulse then the RF continues. I hear this can be a. problem. The version of software is I think 1.01 when the unit is turned on. Thank you Bob WB2TFG.