Re: uBITx.net website

Joe Puma

Great job on the website

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 27, 2018, at 10:35 AM, Michael Babineau <mbabineau.ve3wmb@...> wrote:

Mike :

This is an awesome idea !

Right away I can see that over time, this could really help to reduce group traffic from "uBITX newbies" looking for
solutions to problems that have already been resolved.

Can I suggest that where possible, sections on the website provide a link to the associated discussions in the
Bitx20 Group? As Groups.IO allows a search based on message number, just including the number of the initial message for a given
topic would allow website readers to go back  to the Bitx20 group and read through the complete discussion on that topic if they want the full story.

Many thanks for doing this !

Cheers

Michael VE3WMB