Re: Caveat Emptor!

Jack, W8TEE

My post also pointed to an I2C scanner program by RobTillaart, as presented on the Arduino Forum. All I was trying to do was suggest a way for Arv or John to check their I2C address on the OLED's.

Jack, W8TEE

From: K9HZ <bill@...>
To: BITX20@groups.io
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2018 9:24 PM
Subject: Re: [BITX20] Caveat Emptor!

This was originally published by Jim Sheldon for figuring out the address of devices on the I2C.  A great help to me:

There is a little program out there called I2C Scanner that will run on the Nano and goes out looking for I2C addressee's on the bus

Owner - Operator
Big Signal Ranch – K9ZC
Staunton, Illinois

Owner – Operator