Re: IRF510 amplifier failures

K9HZ <bill@...>

The RD15HVF1 has a bit of a flatter input capacitance curve with frequency so its easier to keep constant gain over 1-54 MHz… but the RD16HHF1 is certainly a worthy part too.  Oh, did I mention, they are both real RF transistors?

Owner - Operator

Big Signal Ranch – K9ZC

Staunton, Illinois

Owner – Operator