Re: UBITX Touch Control TFT Display

Joe

Sure, we have already done this for the bitx40
And released software, videos etc
Under youtube vu2spf and facebook as well as here in the groups
They are for the bitx but the new code for ubitx has all the same features.

I have 2 of my 3 bitx running the basic same code. They work and look great.

http:// vu2spf.blogspot.ca

This has info etc on the code, features hardware
etc
The current posts are for Bitx and other projects.

The full UBITX info will be posted soon
Arduino sketch
Hardware options
Parts
There is an article in QRP magazine that was just released

It is currently working very well on 80, 40 tx rx
But we have some issues on 20, 17 15 tx.
Need a week or so to iron it out.

Rx ok all bands
We are hoping to add cat control next.
So far the radio is a very very quiet receiver.
Great signals comparing to good commercial rigs.

Joe
VE1BWV

On Fri, Jan 26, 2018, 6:23 PM Brien Wankel <brien@...> wrote:
Looks great! Any interest in providing some sort of "how-to" and code for guys like me who want to do this as well?

- Brien K7XPO

On Fri, Jan 26, 2018 at 3:14 PM, Joe <joeman2116@...> wrote:
Finishing up the case for my UBITX
The display provides full touch control along with physical optional buttons.
100 memory channels
Tuneable Bfo
Vfo A B M
All bands selectable from front display
Uses cheap tft touch displays i use a 2.8
Low cost - Atmega 2560 for lots of pins and better perfomance.
Si5351 for dds

More to come.......

Coded by VU2SPF
Tech support VE1BWV