Re: Apache Case on Sale

Dennis Voorhees

I'm Torn about the Sixer conversion. Very cool reuse, but it makes me nostalgic, about my teenage years with one of those rushboxes. A Sixer,  My first "Voice Radio" when I got my general license. I lived on a hill top with a 4 element beam, and worked all over the place with it on 50.4 mhz. I'll bet I have it around here somewhere, don't know if I'd have the heart to tear it apart for the case.  Still, it's a cool idea.

On Fri, Jan 26, 2018 at 4:04 PM, KD8CGH <rkayakr@...> wrote:
The connection to my LCD is a real hack job: two 90 degree headers and a cable with a 180 degree twist and it works fine.
    Bob    KD8CGH