Re: Caveat Emptor!

Arv Evans

John, and others...

Yes...apologies to everyone that was confused by my post regarding the 0.92 inch displays.

I have been working with a different John on similar problems and just assumed that this
post was by the same John.  I should have read over the original post much more closely.
The John I have been working with is in Australia and is obviously not John - WA2FZW
who posted about his 3.5 inch displays.

I am quite embarrassed and apologetic for my error.  Next time I will RTM (Read The Mail)
before replying.
😢

Arv  K7HKL
_._

On Fri, Jan 26, 2018 at 2:52 PM, Vince Vielhaber <vev@...> wrote:
Now settle down or I'm sending you to your rooom without dinner!

John wasn't the one with the 0.92 displays.  Check your own post!

Vince.

On 01/26/2018 04:30 PM, Jack Purdum via Groups.Io wrote:
"I have 5 of the small 0.92 inchdisplays but have not been able to get
any of them to work. These are TWI or I2C interface
and my Arduino does not recognize any."

Before you get mouthy, check the initial post.

Jack, W8TEE