I did not shield them, but they could be twisted and shielded and run them away from the Radio PCB?

You can buy the adapter for about $3.

73's Mike, WA6ISP

On 1/26/2018 6:43 AM, Jack Purdum via Groups.Io wrote:
I think there are a number of people who have moved the display away from the main board to give them some flexibility in terms of display placement. Evidently, some shielding is needed, but I think I recall someone simply wrapping the cable in foil mitigated the problem. I'd like to hear from anyone who has moved the display and what their experience is.

Jack, W8TEE

From: KE0GYC <dragonfanatic90@...>
To: BITX20@groups.io
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2018 9:24 AM
Subject: Re: [BITX20] Apache Case on Sale

I love the idea of a "portable field radio" with all the controls on the top in a watertight case like this.  I'm thinking of modeling it after a bitX40 build I saw here, and this case looks like the perfect size!

Is there any reason I couldn't do that with the uBitx?  It looks like the LCD plugs directly into the board, but would it give me noise issues if I used a short length of ribbon cable to move the LCD to face upwards?

Mike Hagen, WA6ISP
10917 Bryant Street
Yucaipa, Ca. 92399
(909) 918-0058