From: "Doug W" <dougwilner@...>
Sent: 1/26/2018 9:04:04 AM
Subject: Re: [BITX20] Solder Paste Extruder

On Thu, Jan 25, 2018 at 07:40 pm, Arv Evans wrote:
It seems possible that the solder paste extruder could also be adapted to a CNC Mill
or a 3D printer and used with appropriate G-Code to place small solder paste dots
for oven-baking of components to the PCB

Here is one guy's attempt at exactly that  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgXtRDVvhdU  seems the next evolution would be to fit a vacuum pump and home brew a pick and place rig.