Re: Lost in Customs?

Ken

You'll just have to be patient.

With my ubitx, last tracking placed it in a bag in Mumbai and couldn't track it after that. Three weeks later it was at the post offiice for pickup.

73

Ken VA3ABN

On Fri, Jan 26, 2018 at 5:19 AM, Gordon Gibby <ggibby@...> wrote:
That sounds like a problem you’ll have to take up with your own government and private authorities. Perhaps a visit to wherever the trail ended? We yanks aren’t likely to know much about it....sorry

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 26, 2018, at 05:12, DJ4MU <pbepler@...> wrote:

My µBitX was ordered on 12/10/17 , shipped on 12/15/17 Tracking claims it arrived in Germany 12/20/17 and went to customs on 01/02/18 no sign or trackability since. DeutschePost (not DHL) claims there's nothing they can do until they get the new ID from customs, customs claim there's nothing they can track at all. Any suggestions what i can do? Anyone experienced similar with german customs? Do you think there's still hope it will arrive?