Re: uBitx TX performance with frequency

Lawrence Galea

Agree.
Mine hasn't arrived yet so cannot check anything yet.Regards
Lawrence

On Thu, Jan 25, 2018 at 3:15 PM, K9HZ <bill@...> wrote:

This may be a futile attempt if the intermediate gain stages (pre-driver and drivers) fall off with frequency too.  I have not done this myself yet… still on my list… to actually publish a table showing the output at each stage with frequency to determine what needs attention BEFORE the PA.  Then a change to the PA makes full sense.

Owner - Operator

Big Signal Ranch – K9ZC

Staunton, Illinois

Owner – Operator