Re: Something has been blown

César EA3IAV

Hi follks for the the ideas!
Antenna was matched with less than 1.4 swr
transistors were isolated and tested.

The only thing I can think of is that maybe, before considering to have the fets atached to the box I may shorted them by accident while initial testing

One doubt: even if they are blown, why i can transmit and be received in a nearby receiver? is it possible?
why it drains power if they are blown?

maybe it is just ine of them blown?

this afternont I will inspect tracks. I have some spare irf510 from ebay, but i was trying not to swap them because I don’t know if they are legit and the checking scenario could go very crazy with errrstuc fets...