Re: Creating Gerber files for pcb construction

Diver Martin <diver.martin@...>

So noted... I'm gonna have to give them a go for the next revision of my uBitx top modifications... $50 for 10 PCBs vs $105 from DFrobot is a pretty significant price difference...

On Thu, Jan 25, 2018 at 10:05 AM, Laurence Oberman <oberman.l@...> wrote:
So far I have used this vendor and I have only Awesome words for them.
My boards are only double sided but have a combination of SMD and through hole.
I use TIna to create the boards

PCBWAY.COM

--
Martin Held - AE7EU