Re: Power Supply Option

AA9GG

I HIGHLY suggest one of these:  http://www.12voltpowersupplies.us/
I put one into a box with volt and amp meters. I also added a dual USB port to it for charging stuff.  The ONLY noise I get from it is actually from the switching regulator in USB module I used and that only happens when the port is in use.

73 de AA9GG

On Sun, Jan 21, 2018 at 2:13 PM, David Lacey via Groups.Io <g4jbe@...> wrote:
Dirty DC made for striplights (led`s) noisy as hell I would guess !
Dave

On 21/01/2018 18:10, Rob Snow wrote:
I'm looking at this 12v 30a/360w power supply that was suggested by someone recently.  It has adustable output and runs a whopping $21.49 delivered from Amazon.  If it doesn't suck, it'll be handy to have around.

--
Paul Mateer, AA9GG
Elan Engineering Corp.