Re: AE7EU Top Level PCB Mod

Diver Martin <diver.martin@...>

Geoff, I'm not sure Farhan wants to.  If he wants to, I'm sure he'd approach people with respect to that.  But I've gotten the indication that they're more about encouraging others to set up their own shops for manufacturing.  I won't put words in his mouth, but he may have discovered how time and soul consuming it is to sell a product like this :)

On Wed, Jan 24, 2018 at 6:04 PM, Geoff Lowe <gdlemail@...> wrote:
Aren't we missing the obvious solution for manufacture? Don't we already know someone who is all set up to do this? I'm thinking this might be a nice add-on for Farhan's group to do. They do SMT soldering, torpid winding, etc. Maybe he would be willing to add this to his manufacturing group? Just thinking out loud here . . .

--
Martin Held - AE7EU
http://ae7eu.com/