R141

Michael Davis <maddmd818@...>

Well, after doing many tests and staring at the tiny components for much too long, I finally noticed, with help from this forum, that R141 was in fact burned open. I believe that I must have transmitted into a non resonant load and smoked it, or set bias or drive too high. What are the wattage values of SMD resistors? I'll replaced it with an axial 1/8 watt 10 ohm. It to started to smoke. One step forward and 2 steps back...but getting there. Is anyone using a QRP tuner? Are you doing this to protect the Bitx PA? 73

Sent from Mike's iPad WA1MAD