blank panel for EF01 enclosure .stl #3d_printing

Doug W

I just uploaded to the files area an .stl for a blank panel for the banggood EF01 plastic enclosure.  I printed a test one in PLA with 100% fill and it fits and functions quite well.  I left the thinner outer edge the same as the original.  I am tempted to make it a little thicker for a tighter fit but I don't know how much slop it needs to fit every case.

If you don't already know how to modify this to fit your needs I just use tinkercad.com .  It is not as fancy as a real drafting program but if you work through their tutorials you can be proficient with it in about an hour.  Less if you take to this kind of thing, more if you don't.

Doug
AC9RZ