Re: Creating Gerber files for pcb construction

Gordon Gibby <ggibby@...>

I don't have the exact number, but one company was about $24 (including shipping) and the other company was $28 (including shipping) --- 5 boards each company. First time customer.

From: BITX20@groups.io <BITX20@groups.io> on behalf of B C <k9wis@...>
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2018 4:19 PM
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] Creating Gerber files for pcb construction

what did those boards cost you??
Brian K9WIS

---- Gordon Gibby <ggibby@...> wrote:
​Thanks to all your suggestions I made two trial orders:

pcbway.com

jlcpcb.com

About last friday night/saturday.

The first set is supposed to arrive sometime tomorrow (wednesday)

and the other set on Thursday. amazing.

Fingers crossed that I did this correctly!!!

Showed this project to my youngest son (working as a new auto mechanic) and he was motivated to get out the christmas arduino kit I gave him and immediately started building LED circuits....astonishing my wife and me....may help him out in life.