Re: BITX20 Photos

Chris van den Berg

Looks good Pete!
First I searched in your directory but I found them in the main
directory.
Indeed building the circuit in some kind of box is may be the
hardest part.
I am still thinking about the best construction to make the dial
knob on the capacitor... ;-(
Best regards,
Chris.

--- In BITX20@..., "kaliediscope2004"
<kaliediscope2004@y...> wrote:
Greetings fellow BITX20 Builders. I have just uploaded some photos
of my BITX20 in the newly completed homebrew enclosure. Still need
to add the sides and top but the hard part is mostly done.

This is one FB radio and I have had many enjoyable QSO's with the
little radio. Am looking forward to a possible 2X QSO with another
BITX20.

73's
Pete W6JFR