Re: Verifying errors with version 1.27.7

Arv Evans

KC9SGV

"I wish I had some prior Arduino expertise...."

Arduino expertise can easily be had by purchasing a cheap Ebay sourced Arduino NANO and
doing some of your own software for that device.  It is easy to use the "examples" code as basis
for your own digital voltmeters, period counters, frequency counters, audio generators, and
so on.

Arv  K7HKL
_._

On Sun, Jan 21, 2018 at 10:54 AM, KC9SGV <kc9sgv@...> wrote:
The sketch now compiles after getting some more libraries.
I still get an upload error.

With the BitX40 off, the IDE does not see the com port.
With the BitX40, on, the serial monitor shows the *Si5350 ON, but the IDE returns an upload error after compiling the Sketch successfully.

I wish I had some prior Arduino expertise....
KC9SGV

On Sat, Jan 20, 2018 at 9:04 PM, Vic WA4THR via Groups.Io <vhklein@...> wrote:
You do need to include some libraries or it will return errors. Once that was done in my case, every sketch has compiled and loaded to the Raduino without a hitch.

=Vic=