Re: Software support Request for Full QSK BITX40

Gordon Gibby <ggibby@...>

Gary, if you would produce some sort of schematics and we can tell what’s going on, I am certain that some folks here can modify code to fit with that. Allard probably can’t release it into the wild, but we could get a version going that would work specifically for such a rig.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 20, 2018, at 11:42, Mvs Sarma <mvssarma@...> wrote:

perhaps next only to0 replicating human barain, in liter vein, Lol

Regards
MVS Sarma

On Sat, Jan 20, 2018 at 10:04 PM, Allard PE1NWL <pe1nwl@...> wrote:
Thanks Gary,
interesting!

My most important development criteria is that the software shall always
work, also on a stock (non-modified) BitX40. Any hardware modifications
supported by the software shall be minor, simple, easily reproducable and,
most importantly, optional.

The modifications you did are pretty major, and I'm afraid it would be
quite a challenge to revise the code so that it supports both modified as
well as non-modified boards.

73 Allard PE1NWL