From: RCBoatGuy via Groups.Io <ijnfan-HamRadio@...>
To: BITX20@groups.io
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2018 10:25 AM
Subject: Re: [BITX20] CW Key Switching Characteristics

I love your idea, Jack, only my personal preferences are slightly different.  If it were me, I'd have the separate NO switch be the Band switch and use the encoder switch as the tuning select (fine/medium/coarse).

My thought is that with my clumsy fingers I might accidentally activate the encoder switch while tuning, and switching the tuning rate when that happens would be a lot less annoying that switching bands.  ;-)

73,

Carl,  K0MWC