Re: How to order Raduino board?

Michael Hagen

I have the Better RaduinoX PCB that lots on this list have bought stuffed and bare.

It is much better.  I am on the second batch of 50 PCBs.  So a lot have been built.

The USB is better placed, the Nano Plugs in.  The regulator has capacitors, diode, and dropping resistor.

You can fit a heat sink too.

The I2C is level shifted properly to the SI5351 Clock Gererator.  Per SI data sheet.

I have a bigger version that uses a Mega Pro (256K and 100 I/O pins).

Bare boards are $10 including Shipping US and PayPal.

Email me for any more Info.  MotDog@...

Mike, WA6ISP

On 1/17/2018 12:51 PM, Vic WA4THR via Groups.Io wrote:
Where can I order a bare Raduino board for the BitX40? I have the display that is fine, but I may have a problem with the Raduino board itself and would like to see if it is possible to replace it.

=Vic=

--
Mike Hagen, WA6ISP
10917 Bryant Street