Re: Programming Raduino help

Vince Vielhaber

Try a different cable. Many USB cables were originally intended to only be for charging and only have the power connections, no data. The IDE should see the raduino.

Vince.

On 01/15/2018 10:24 PM, Vic WA4THR via Groups.Io wrote:
Thanks, Jack. I did that and it reported the drivers were there, but the
Raduino still does not show up in either the IDE nor in the hardware
devices when I go to system info. It is getting power from the USB port,
and lights up and starts, but that's it. I did select Arduino Nano from
the board list following the "Geezers" instruction, not Uno as mentioned
in the IDE help file.

If the Raduino board is bad, is it possible to order a new one? The
display seems to be working fine, and it is controlling the BitX40 as
expected, but part of the attraction was the ability to try software
hacks, and if I can't address it...

=Vic=