Re: Programming Raduino help

Vic WA4THR

Thanks, Jack. I did that and it reported the drivers were there, but the Raduino still does not show up in either the IDE nor in the hardware devices when I go to system info. It is getting power from the USB port, and lights up and starts, but that's it. I did select Arduino Nano from the board list following the "Geezers" instruction, not Uno as mentioned in the IDE help file.

If the Raduino board is bad, is it possible to order a new one? The display seems to be working fine, and it is controlling the BitX40 as expected, but part of the attraction was the ability to try software hacks, and if I can't address it...

=Vic=