Re: tx pop

Ryhor Harbacheuski

no problem, it's attached.
I believed this is very similar to what some folks used to kill BITX40
pop earlier.
The key here is to open the mosfet as soon as TX is on and to keep it
open a bit longer after going back to RX.
Mosfet is BS170
I feel this mod is very beneficial especially for CW - pops are
particular bothersome while keying.
Once again, this mod will decrease volume of cw tone, so some tweaking
or R253 may be necessary.
Funny enough in my case R253 was mistakenly 1K instead of 10K which
turned out to be just right after the mod was done.
Thank you Farhan for delivering this beautiful baby to us
Greg W3NW

On Mon, Jan 15, 2018 at 3:16 PM, <nickpullen@...> wrote:
Hi, would you be able to provide a schematic for this Mod please?