Re: Raduino v1.27.6 (few small improvements) released #bitx40

Allard I am pretty sure I understand this but before I push the newest firmware (I am on a old alpha of 1.18 still) I have a few questions.

The  keyer at this time is just A1 for ptt with a outside keyer I have hooked inside. If I move up to current firmware, does it have a setting for straight key taking A1 back to its straight key function?

V2 vs V1 firmware

This firmware is V1 and does not require the BFO mod correct?

I have lost track of the versions at this point and want to be sure I understand whats what now that I have read up more.

 73

   David