Re: Minimalist Huff&Puff

Ron <pa2rf@...>

OK Arv,
I have used the formula a couple of times and think its quite
reliable.

Happy homebrewing and best regards form The Netherlands,
Ron
PA2RF

--- In BITX20@..., Arv Evans <arvid.evans@...> wrote:

Ron

What I obtained from your web page is the formula for step size.
That was then converted to a Linux shellscript program.
But, of course we will blame Hans if it doesn't work! ;-)

Arv
_._

Ron wrote:

Dear bitx'ers,
Saw some messages referring to this circuit.
Just want to let you know that the design of the minimalist
circuit on
my webpage http://home.hetnet.nl/~brink120/huf2.htm
<http://home.hetnet.nl/%7Ebrink120/huf2.htm>
is in fact the design of Hans Summers. I just copied the device
and put
it on vero-board ! All the credits go to Hans.

73
Ron
pa2rf

--