Re: AE7EU Top Level PCB Mod

Diver Martin <diver.martin@...>

$1million dollars!

<haha>

When I have a better price point, I'll post.  Right now, the base cost is $11 / PCB, no parts.  I'm guessing $100 in parts & Assembly, but it's a SWAG.

On Fri, Jan 12, 2018 at 7:53 AM, M Garza <mgarza896@...> wrote:
Same here!

On Fri, Jan 12, 2018 at 9:51 AM, Terence Taylor <n6mon@...> wrote:
Well, I certainly would be interested in buying one....

On 1/11/2018 6:21 PM, Diver Martin wrote:
Hi David,

No reason the teensy couldn't be put on headers.  If I end up selling this particular PCB, the kit form would be SMT pre-done, all the through-hole to be done by the end user (Which isn't a huge amount - Headers, Front panel, uBitx connectors, inductors, and the teensy32).  If I don't end up selling it (i.e. there isn't much demand to make it worth the time), I'd open source the entire design leaving it to anyone else to fabricate & sell, or modify and use for their own purposes.

--
Martin Held - AE7EU
http://ae7eu.com/