Re: Micro-BITX ... Lost in post ? Possibly

philip yates

Not long got home, and opened the box.
Now to start the process of working out enclosure sizes, layout etc.
Need to get it up and running first tho.

Mines F37/1, so an early one in the first batch, looks good.

Phil - G7BZD

On Thu, Jan 11, 2018 at 7:39 PM, Charlie Morrison <charlie@...> wrote:

And Mine J

Red collection card in letterbox when I got home from work…now wheres the soldering iron?

Charlie GI4FUE