Re: Micro-BITX ... Lost in post ? Possibly

philip yates

And mine, just arrived

Phil -G7BZD

Sent from my iPhone

On 11 Jan 2018, at 10:37, David Holland <g4ldt@...> wrote:

Mine arrived this morning with no updates on either India post or royal mail tracking sites!  Ordered on 9th December - In the notorious "bag" at Mumbai airport on the 15th.  So there is hope yet all you G stations waiting.  By the way my board is marked 71/1 whatever that means.

David G4LDT

On 11/01/2018 08:56, Andy Robins wrote:
That's fine if you are not in the UK. But here using DHL will mean paying import charges of 20% plus about £12 admin fee. I went with India Post and no additional charges were made. Just a warning to my fellow brits.