Re: Micro-BITX ... Lost in post ? Possibly

philip yates

Just checked India Post.....

Location changed..... now at LANGLEY HWDC 17:51 10/01/2018 which i think is Heathrow Worldwide Distribution Depot ?

So good news, our wait will be rewarded.
Better get the bench cleared.

Phil - G7BZD

On Thu, Jan 11, 2018 at 4:27 AM, Raj vu2zap <rajendrakumargg@...> wrote:
One order of parts in July from China arrived in December along with a replacement, I paid the vendor again.
Ended up with two sets. Four months from China is the proverbial Slow boat!

As I understand the Christmas season is very busy for post offices and couriers in the west!

Raj