Re: #ubitx Re: Ubitx only on preorder now #ubitx

David Lacey

Bearing in mind the time of year (Christmas + holidays + New Year) and the fact that item was
mailed 12 Dec........give it a chance before you start doing a War Dance!!
Dave
G4JBE

On 10/01/2018 13:57, Marc Jones via Groups.Io wrote:
I've had no luck in trying to find where my Micro-Bitx is , Tracked yo Mumbai airport then ..... Nothing, Various phone calls to royal mail , Nothing on there system ... Who knows where it is ?

Regards

Marc 'Gw0wvl' ...

On Thu, 28 Dec 2017 at 12:48, philip yates
<phil@...> wrote:
Mine is still marked as sent India Post 12th Dec, tracking info say's Mumbai Air 15th Dec, and thats it.
Bet its found its way to work, almost feel like going and letting myself in, just in case.
But better not as the boss will not like it.

Phil - G7BZD

On Thu, Dec 28, 2017 at 10:07 AM, <mike@...> wrote:
I ordered on 11th Dec at 15:18 GMT with regular India Post

The uBitx was shipped today 28th Dec at 5:42 GMT

As far as I am aware the 11th (or maybe 12th ?) were the last dates you could order and receive from the 1st batch. I do not know when the 2nd batch will be shipped (maybe they have started already?)

73
Mike
G0CVZ