Re: Yaesu MH-31 mic #ubitx

Art Howard

I was planning on putting in an electret element. Also I thought the double Jack Arrangement might lend itself to being useful with a rigblaster for digital.

On 9 Jan 2018 9:54 pm, "Raj vu2zap" <rajendrakumargg@...> wrote:
If you find any older model HT or VHF speaker mic cheap - those will have condensor mic due to space
occupied by the speaker.

Raj

At 09/01/2018, you wrote:
So commercial microphones vary in their schematics, but if you look it up and figure out how to get most closely to the electret part it should work fine.   Some and some radio frequency bypassing circuitry, and some adid some audio filtering.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 9, 2018, at 09:56, Art Howard <k0kuk.vhf@...> wrote:

I intend to set mine up with an HT speaker mic connector and play with a few of those to see how they work
Art
K0KUK

On 9 Jan 2018 8:39 am, "Craig Wadsworth" <cwadsworth@... > wrote:
Has anyone tried a Yaesu (Vertex Standard) MH-31 microphone with the uBitX or BitX40?  Work well?  Smoke? Other?
Thanks,
Craig
w9ctw