Re: Cheap Bezels

Arv Evans

Very Good.
_._

On Mon, Jan 8, 2018 at 11:42 PM, William Londree <ventura_bill@...> wrote:
Several years ago when I was building Classical Guitars, I purchased a package of 12 Wood Laminating strips from Woodcraft. They are 1/8 inch thick and 7/8 inch wide by 24 inches long. There are several different colors so I plan to use a black one and rip it into 1/8 inch wide square strips. Similar to Arv's idea, I can construct a home made Bezel. Corners can be mitered using an Xacto Razor saw.

This idea is some what more expensive than Arv's idea but I have the stuff on hand (bought it on a whim and never got around to using it) and finally see a use for it. My uBITX will go into an Excellway plastic case and I will do a photo on it later.

Bill

W6SDI