Re: Implement a uBITX Memory Manager Program

Art Howard

#ubitx
 I expect this may come in handy when I get my you biddix as I have an ft-897 and and ft991.
 Thanks for the hard work

On 8 Jan 2018 8:19 am, "Ian Lee" <kd8cec@...> wrote:
I wrote and tested the Yaesu compatible CAT protocol. You can see it in the past posting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKS1p41CP_s

I will release the firmware I made tomorrow. The program will also be release.

Currently, only the firmware I created can communicate, but the protocol added for uBITX only is within 20 lines.
Adding about 20 lines to the original source will probably work.

How to modify the original source will be posted later.

My vacation is short and I am working very busy to release the beta version of firmware I made so far tomorrow.
Most of the beta testers that we tested until last week reflected the opinions, but I hope to make something that is not done yet.
--
Best 73
KD8CEC / Ph.D ian lee