From: BITX20@groups.io <BITX20@groups.io> on behalf of Art Olson <olson339@...>
Sent: Monday, January 8, 2018 7:03 AM
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] Ubitx calibration help

Gordon

Tuned to 10mhz. Selected calibrate in setup and zero beat per instructions. I am close but think it could be tweaked a bit more.

I have a icom 7200 - need to update qrz profile

I reloaded Ver 2 from Ashars blog site

I can make code changes using IDE.

Art

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 7, 2018, at 10:55 PM, Gordon Gibby <ggibby@...> wrote:

​Ah!   From your QRZ page you have an ICOM 718 exactly like me.

One additional question:  are you able to make small changes in the code of the firmware that you've downloaded? like minor edits?

And which VERSION of firmware are you using?

Cheers,

gordon