Re: Test about WSPR on Stnad alone uBITX without any device

Joe

Great stuff!

Thanks for sharing

Joe
VE1BWV

On Jan 7, 2018 at 12:23 PM, <Ian Lee> wrote:

It is just beacone, Since wspr is unidirectional, it can be used with only beacons.It will be hard to decode and sound in Arduino.
I did research on FT8 a few days ago, but I was quite nervous about using DSP. Decoding is almost impossible in Arduino.

Nice! Is this a beacon, or did you get software decoding as well?
On Sun, Jan 7, 2018 at 10:33 AM Ian Lee <kd8cec@...> wrote:
I have built WSPR in uBITX. It was only possible with software without any hardware modifications.
Added another library to control the si5351, which resulted in a increase in program memory.
It seems that adding a WSPR function after creating a new si5351 control source will also be possible with a small size.

The receiving test used an FT-817 device and wsjtx.

The video is below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FeeZD3czZM&t=213s

The details and details of implementation are listed below.
http://www.hamskey.com

The program size is too large to be included in this program distribution, and the si5351 control code will be directly modified and included next.

--
Best 73
KD8CEC / Ph.D ian lee

--