Ideas on using BITX20 for PSK31

null1969

Hello all,
I have not seen any practical designs for using BITX20 for PSK31
mode. I am still working on completing the assembly but would like to
learn more about what mods can be incorporated as I am building. Some
ideas that I have thought about are:
1. Implementing VOX so that PSK31 can be used using VOX switching.
2. Using a transistor switch for PTT switching (similar to design
used in Small Wonder Labs design).
3. Building in the USB & LSB mode in the BFO (similar to the one
illustrated by Farhan in his 2 band rig).

Any ideas of implementions that can be uploaded to the files section?

Regards,
Jay