Re: K5DNL RF-LED Pwr Indicator

Greg Derda

Ken - Yep, I opened the image in another program so I could blow it up
a tad, and i see your setup - thanks! I plan to use a DDS on my next
BITX and will definitely be looking at your mod for that - thanks
again....

Greg
ki4mmm

On Feb 7, 2008, at 3:19 PM, kwroberson wrote:

Greg , Hello , I also built mine ugly style next to the RF output
coax connector and ran a single wire to the LED on the front panel.
U may be able to see mine in the photo with the cover off, its
in the back left corner. 73 Ken K5DNL