From: BITX20@groups.io <BITX20@groups.io> on behalf of nickpullen@... <nickpullen@...>
Sent: Friday, January 5, 2018 3:33 PM
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] uBITX woes, feeling disheartened. #ubitx

I'm about to go examine K3.
Just to confirm, when in TX there should be NO mic audio at all from the speaker?

If I turn down the vol, initiate TX, then turn up the vol, I can hear any tapping or blowing on the mic from the speaker... It seems to be the initial TX pop the starts of the feedback,
but yeah, if the Mic is supposed to be completely muted, I have an issue there, as it is not....

73 Nick, VK4PLN