Sent: 1/4/2018 7:48:35 PM
Subject: Re: [BITX20] uBITX woes, feeling disheartened. #ubitx

Hi, thanks,
1: Its appears to be a local broadcast station, its on 837khz, also on 710, 630, 540, I can pick it up[ on all 4 of those frequencies with my FT-450D,

2: as above its ABC Capricornia on 837khz....

3: The squeal is only if the volume is up high, if i turn the volume to 1/4 it is ok, no feedback, but at 1/4 I cant hear anything, its a HIGH pitch squeal and a POP from the speaker..

I am might try knock up a high pass filer....