Re: uBITX woes, feeling disheartened. #ubitx

Gordon Gibby <ggibby@...>

​Well, besides checking your wiring once over,

you might tell us what happens when you

a) disconnect the antenna

b) transmit into a dummy load

Then there's a video of tests to run on the receiver that MIGHT be appropriate depending on the above.

Is there a very strong broadcast station quite near you?

Cheers!

Gordon