uBITX woes, feeling disheartened. #ubitx

Nick VK4PP

HI Group.
I have completed the install of my uBitx into a case but have several issues which effectively makes the radio useless, I am writing to seek advice on how to solve these issues. here they are:

1: Very loud pop on power on, and when TX initiated.
2: Constant broadcast QRM, at least twice as loud as the background static.
3: Very low audio when I do find a signal, I have to turn up the volume past 1/2.
4: Then I try TX I get MASSIVE feedback and have to turn the volume down to almost nothing else it just screeches.

Thanks in advance, I'm hoping to get this sorted, really love this little rig, cant wait to get out and do some portable HF work...
73, Nick, VK4PLN