Re: Almost all of the firmware has been modified to fix known bugs and enhance CAT communications.

Terence Taylor

What are you using for a sound card/interface to do the digital modes?

On 1/3/2018 8:17 AM, Ian Lee wrote:
I have been working on the last weekend and is now in beta testing. As I worked on it, I modified a lot of code. so  want someone to help me with the beta test.
Of course, the firmware will be released soon and the source code will be released. Because we'll enjoy it with uBITX

Please email me if you have a test before the release.

Last full test Movie before release for tester
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKS1p41CP_s&t=531s

To upgrade the firmware, click the link below.
http://www.hamskey.com/2018/01/how-to-upgrade-ubitx-firmware.html