Re: BCI filter question.

Arv Evans

On Wed, Jan 3, 2018 at 1:23 PM, K9HZ <bill@...> wrote:
Sorry I'm sitting in a day long meeting with only a cell phone.  The W3NQN high pass and band pass filters work well and use 7 parts.  There is something else called a “brick wall AM” filter that was built by a guy in texas but i dont know much about it.

Dr. William J. Schmidt - K9HZ J68HZ 8P6HK ZF2HZ PJ4/K9HZ VP5/K9HZ PJ2/K9HZ

Owner - Operator

Big Signal Ranch – K9ZC

Staunton, Illinois

Owner – Operator

Villa Grand Piton - J68HZ

Soufriere, St. Lucia W.I.

Rent it: www.VillaGrandPiton.com

email:  bill@...

On Jan 3, 2018, at 10:47 AM, ohwenzelph via Groups.Io <Ohwenzelph=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

If you search the QST archives for his call”
not exactly details but helpful, with the $5 claim, I thought you might have something specific in mind
was it the feb 1978 bc band energy-a rejection filter
or
March 1983

Alternative Filter Design
(Technical Correspondence)?