Re: UbitX Mods & fixes

Bill Robbins

Boy would I second that.   I have been working on many projects in front of the bitx and it will still be several months before I get at it.  I’m sure I will want to revisit many of these issues.

I also want to express my wonder at the level of knowledge and willingness to share by this group.

Bill
WA8CDU

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 3, 2018, at 7:11 AM, Art Howard <k0kuk.vhf@...> wrote:

Hello all,
 With all the information that's being disseminated on the UbitX I think it would be real nice if somebody did up a repository into various sections by subject. Such as AGC, tuner, etc.
 That way people could enter their information into various sections instead of being spread all over the place and very difficult to find with same questions being asked several times etc.
 Maybe they're already is such a thing I don't know. But if there is I would like to know about it.
73
Art