Re: Tell me your favorite uBitx mods

Jack, W8TEE

From: Mvs Sarma <mvssarma@...>
To: BITX20@groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, January 2, 2018 11:57 PM
Subject: Re: [BITX20] Tell me your favorite uBitx mods

Jack,
  best of 2018 and success in your hobby times.Most members are enjoying your efforts.

The ebay at times, depending from where you log, doent' show some item numbers. I wonder whether the seller meant that item to certian countries.
I too did not get the item marke and checked by you.
 Example, here is an item where the seller marks  Brand as MITSUBISHI" selling at 1.49 bucks.

 pleasee whether you can be able to open that.  282593021343
regards
sarma
 vu3zmv

regards
Sarma

On Wed, Jan 3, 2018 at 10:05 AM, Mvs Sarma <mvssarma@...> wrote:

You normally find these clauses across the item description.

 Then , one need not buy from that seller.
regards
 sarma
 vu3zmv

Item specifics

Condition:
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Brand:

Unbranded/Generic

other: Lead free / RoHS Compliant Model:

TO-220

MPN:

Does Not Apply

UPC:

Does not apply

regards
Sarma

On Wed, Jan 3, 2018 at 10:00 AM, Jack Purdum via Groups.Io <jjpurdum@...> wrote:
I swear it was there not more than 15 minutes ago! Try this one: 282696028874

Jack, W8TEE