Re: Tell me your favorite uBitx mods

David Arthur

A mini usb "breakout" would be nice for uploading new Raduino sketches without opening up the box. Could double as a CAT control interface.

On Tue, Jan 2, 2018 at 4:53 PM K9HZ <bill@...> wrote:
I use the RD15HVF1 exclusively so i don't need to worry about multiple parts.  The gain of both parts is very close and they are pin compatible.

Dr. William J. Schmidt - K9HZ J68HZ 8P6HK ZF2HZ PJ4/K9HZ VP5/K9HZ PJ2/K9HZ

Owner - Operator

Big Signal Ranch – K9ZC

Staunton, Illinois

Owner – Operator

Villa Grand Piton - J68HZ

Soufriere, St. Lucia W.I.

Rent it: www.VillaGrandPiton.com

email:  bill@...

On Jan 2, 2018, at 11:09 AM, K5ESS <k5ess.nothdurft@...> wrote:

I would think they are a reliable source also.  Unfortunately they are no-stock on the RD16HHF1.  RD15HVF1-101 may work.  Anyone care to comment?

Mike

K5ESS