Re: Variable power control

 I will set for the band that has the highest output and live with what I get.

 I just need 2-5W on all bands and I will be happy with that.

 I have plans for digital work as well as use with an amp so not stressing the irf510's is mostly my priority. I realize its not the solution people are looking for, I have been lowering my audio drive level to adjust but for CW and ssb its a no go.

I too would like some adjustment but can live with what I get.

Group has a lot got smart folks I'm sure we will figure out a nice mod.